Sampoorna Contract Staffing (SIS)
Sampoorna ICT Staffing (SIS) is a Division of Sampoorna Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Sampoorna ICT Staffing division specializes in providing contract staffing (or temporary staffing) services exclusively for IT, ITES & Telecom professionals in India. Our service caters to temporary staffing needs at all levels with typical contract duration of six months and above.
Contract Staffing has many advantages to its various participants:
· Reduce long-term liabilities - stock ops, gratuity, termination costs, etc.
· Ramp up operations when and where necessary.
· Freedom from HR related issues like salary levels, compatibility/parity issues with current staff, promotions, raise, transfers, etc.
· Focus on your core business/workload, without compromising quality
· Reduction in hiring, training & administration costs
· Faster project deployment
· Limits long term liability
· Leverage the expertise of other organisations
· Attrition replacement
· Allows companies to add niche skills only for a particular project
· Company can evaluate the associate’s work behavior and hire him/her only if they meet the expectation. This will ensure a more informed hiring decision
· Sampoorna would make the various government related statutory payments like TDS.
Sampoorna ASSOCIATES (Contract / Temporary staff deployed by Sampoorna):
· Working in the best of breed organisations
· Working in the best of Work culture & environment
· Learning & marketability
· Recognition on par with permanent staff of client organisations
· Growth potential
· Working across the skills & programs of Sampoorna’s clientele
· Chance of getting absorbed in the best of breed organisations after completion of projects
We work on a model which is mutually beneficial to the Client as well as the Associate.
We ensure compliance of statutes and processes, which are governed by law and regulations of India..
Also, at an associate level, our endeavor is to guide a candidate throughout the contract duration and thereafter towards a bright career.
To request more information, you may reach us on [email protected]